What to know when adding points
- - Points can be added from a minimum of 10P.
- - The cost of 10 Points depends on the exchange rate of the user’s method of currency.
- - Your points are valid up to 5 years after the date you added them.
- - Your points will automatically expire if 5 years have passed since the added date regardless of the amount. You will also not be able to restore or refund your points past the expiration date.
- - The points you added will be added to your total points.
- - When you delete your account, all your points will also be deleted.
Points refund and cancellation
- - Points can be added and refunded only on the YalliYalli site.
- - If you have not used any of your added points, you can request a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
- - Points provided for free by YalliYalli through events cannot be refunded.
- - Each set of added points requires a separate refund request. Requesting a refund by combining remaining points is not possible.
- - Refunds will be sent within 7 business days through the user's payment method.
- - If the user has been found to have purchased points through illegal methods, such as stealing another person's name or payment information, refund will be denied.
- - If for personal reasons, the user does not show up to their booked session or is tardy, they cannot receive a refund for the time they were absent. The user's personal reasons include faulty devices (PCs, tablets, smartphones, etc.), software problems, hardware problems, and Internet connectivity issues.
Test result service usage and refund
- - Test result is a paid content so you can use it after paying its cost. This service cannot be purchased with points and must be paid directly.
- - The Test result is non-refundable. There is no limited period of use after purchase, but it may be changed according to the company's service operation policy.